Skip to content
- The website automatically collects information through cookies, if you do not change your browser settings, you accept them.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user’s end device and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the website user’s end device and obtains access to them is the administrator of the Landoia website with its registered office in Jastrzębia (26-631) 120 POLAND.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, eg used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the website user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.